Landing Pages & CTAs
We will discuss all things CTA and Landing Pages. Specifically we’re talking about a squeeze page for a signup form.
We cover the use of forms built-in to your theme, form plugins, Convertkit and MailChimp specifically. More third party providers will be added as I get requests.
What we will build in class
We will build a landing page from Kadence Wireframes. We will discuss the psychology of the layout, the use of copy, color and photos.
We go beyond the actual adding/editing of blocks and into theory and layouts in this class. You’ll need to be comfortable with the block editor and Kadence blocks to make the most of this class.
Handouts included in this class:
- Landing Pages best practices – for pageviews, service based businesses, and product-based businesses
- How to craft a compelling Call to Action
- How to use the Mailchimp for WP Plugin
- How to insert sign-up forms from Mailchimp
- How to insert sign-up forms from Convertkit
- Copy best practices
- Introduction to Kadence Wireframe library
This class is for these users:
This is for those intermediate block users. You should be comfortable with the following:
Ready to sign up? We can’t wait to see you inside!