WINNER: Suzanne H, (https://wpbarista.com/2011/10/copywriting-for-the-web/#comment-3157),
you have 48 hours to contact us – check your email!! 🙂
It’s here – our new Client Center!!
We’ve been apologizing for our old system for months (if not years)… and to all of you who patiently sat by and let us fumble our way through – THANK YOU!!! We’ve learned a lot since 2008 when we launched, not the least of which is power of customer loyalty.
Several of you let us know that the old system wasn’t “… as friendly as you are…”. And that it was “… difficult to pay my invoice…”. And I imagine that there were lots of you who had similar experiences but didn’t say anything. To those who did – it only reinforced our own experience with that program.
Thus began our search for a new project management system. For those you interested in PM apps – we’ll post about our experience in the PM & CRM world another time!
Our new client center organizes our
- WordPress Themes projects,
- WordPress support cases, and
- Billing Services.
Have a look here:
Enough about software -lets talk PARTY!
We are so darn happy to be at Work Etc. We’re having a party. After all your hard work on your WordPress Website, you deserve a break! We’re going to give away an Amazon Kindle Touch & $20 Amazon GC to someone next Thursday!
There are TWO ways to win:
1. Enter your email address (Mandatory)to get our blog updates & newsletter. You’ll also receive a link to download the e-book “Copywriting for the Web”. Once we’re done with your WordPress Theme & WordPress training, you need to provide compelling copywriting. Copywriting for the Web will help you do that in 23 short pages.
Already a subscriber? The e-book link will be in the next newsletter!
2. Then enter a comment below to be entered to win a Kindle Touch and $20 Amazon Gift Card!
- Open to residents all over the world
- One entry per day per subscriber (please leave a comment below to let us know you subscribed. This will be your entry. You may leave a comment every day.)
- Existing clients may enter TWICE per day (please leave separate comments for each entry)
- Draw ends Thursday at noon, 12:00PM PST.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to our email before we draw a new winner.