At the moment, Lighthouse (google’s measurement tool) is using a mid-tier device – Moto G4 on a mid-tier network (3G). We will do the same and measure your homepage plus a few other important pages. We use an assortment of tools, including GTMetrix, Chrome Inspector, Pagespeed Insights and Lighthouse.
We optimize your homepage only. These optimizations carry across to other pages as well. But individual attention to the page – looking at every widget, plugin and script loaded – will be spent on homepage only.
- optimizing and delivering images from a CDN, in webp format
- pre-loading the first large content piece/hero image
- lazy-loading as much as possible below the fold
- pre-loading as much as possible above the fold
- working with host and CDN to ensure best caching at the server /DNS level
- install fonts locally and use system font stack as fall-back
These optimizations are performed on the live site. Should you wish to see this on a staging site first, that is available for a $149 add-on. Simply select that option at the end of the form below.
We cannot control things like the number of fonts, the use of extra widgets or unique media-query widgets, bloated themes & page builders, excessive plugins, and hosting delays. If you suspect your site in plagued by any of these, do not submit this form – contact [email protected] and talk to us. We’d love to help.
When you’re ready complete the form below. You will be invoiced $349, payable on receipt by Credit Card or Paypal. And the service will be performed within two weeks.