The Business Genesis Child Theme is my favorite thing to do! You’ll be so excited through this process, and then see the biggest difference. It is those people who have gone through this process that become clients for life.
It is common for our clients to see an increase in clicks, exposure and press contacts… although this depends on the current state of your site as well.
Business Child Themes include:
- 1-2 consultation hours
- wireframes – customized to your goals & message
- design mockups to bring the message alive to your audience
- custom designs for home page, blog, single page, forms and 1 category archive
- integration for social media sharing plugins, anti-spam and contact forms
- call to actions and/or ad placement
- social media call to actions
- top shelf coding to create a secure, long-lasting, fast and seo-friendly theme
- training and support for 7 to 30 days post launch
Beginning at $2,100 USD
We excel at custom Genesis Child themes for a couple of reasons.
You have our entire team at your disposal.
I (Cathy) do the research into scientific data on user experiences and reader psychology.
Then I create the framework with what the user needs to experience to accomplish your goals.
Then I take that to our talented designer (Dawn) and she puts the clothes on the whole thing – using her education and experience to create the look that is blatantly and subconsciously communicating your message.
After we have the perfect design we hand it over to Dianne – our code geek. She makes the magic happen! It pops off the page, becomes interactive and moves the reader through your story.
* Ultimately we want you to love your website. We encourage you to be an active part of the process any time you wish.
We don’t like to begin on a project until we know what the goals are for your company and how the website fits into those goals. This conversation is the most important one we will have during the entire project. This is where we find out how to make your website accomplish more.
Every development plan will include:
- 1-3 goals for the website
- profile of an ideal reader/visitor
- content architecture and site navigation
- styles to reflect the company’s brand
- budget and timeline
2. Finalize project details
- We submit the quote for your approval
- We send a Services Contract for your signature
- We send an invoice for 50% deposit
3. Design Creation
- We create a wireframe we believe will accomplish your goals.
- We then complete the look with a mockup.
- The mockup is sent to you for your review and feedback.
- To keep your costs low (and because we think you’ll love it at first sight) we have included in the quote, one revision).
- We encourage you to review your mockup carefully – this will be the final look of your website.
- We will happily accommodate any changes you wish to make after the revision. Just inquire and we will quote them separately.
- Once you are happy with the mockup, we move on to the test site.
5. Test site
- The test site will be delivered exactly like the mockup.
- Changes at this point are subject to additional charges at our hourly rate outlined in the quote.
- dummy content will be available for you to test your new site’s functions
- We do thorough testing of links, images, browsers, and operating systems
- Custom features will be accompanied with a screencast tutorial.
- unlimited email support is available for 7 to 30 days post launch (refer to your quote)
Frequently Asked Questions
[expand title=”Q. Do you use a framework or will the design be uniquely mine?”]
The answer to both is yes! The StudioPress Genesis framework provides the basis of all our WordPress themes. The framework is yours and comes with free upgrades for life. The child theme is the custom-part of the framework that we will create for you, and will be available exclusively for you and your site(s). Our code is top quality; we use very few plugins when structuring your site.
[expand title=”Q. Can I still use whatever plugins I want?”]
Of course! We know that one of the biggest praises about WordPress are the plugins that you can easily add to your site. And we do our best to reduce any potential for conflicts with plugins. We code according to standards set out here and here. It is still a good idea to discuss any desired plugins with us so we can keep your site safe and secure.
[expand title=”Q. Will I be able to add my own content?”]
Absolutely. One of the benefits of WordPress is the ease of use. We will show you how to use it and send training emails designed for small business owners to develop a useful and profitable website.
Call now! or complete this form for a call-back during business hours.